What you visualise we materialise. Our Design team consists of talented individuals, from various design backgrounds, to provide a comprehensive solution to all vehicle branding needs. It's our goal to make sure that you are your brand and that your vehicle represents that. With a combined experience of over 38 years between our designers we strive to take what you have in mind, and make it a reality for every potential client or customer to see.
We set the tone for the industry – For others to follow, while offering a creative service that is rich in professional knowledge and best practices. From photography, to logo and CI design, small and large format printing and of course vehicles, we offer a full house package across all major regions of Southern African to keep your branding moving toward success!
NB: PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE
WHEN DESIGNING YOUR ARTWORK
1. Supply artwork in any of these design programs, lowest version displayed.
CorelDraw 13, Freehand MX, Illustrator CS3 or an open PDF . No Indesign please.
2. Any images can be supplied as TIFFs, JPEGs or EPSs at minimum resolution of 300dpi
at a of scale 1:10. (NB: RULE OF THUMB – zoom into the bitmaps to the size they will
be when printed, if they appear crisp, more than likely the resolution will be fine.)
3. Please supply all logos as vectors where possible. High-res jpegs are only accepted as
a last resort.
4. Supply all text converted to curves but please forward us the fonts too, incase
adjustments have to be made our side.
5. Supply PSD files (layered Photoshop files) if possible.
6. Allow at least 100mm bleed of artwork beyond all magenta outlines. The boxes with
magenta outlines below the vehicle pictures are present to show you the panels we are
7. Colour specs, layouts and proofs must be supplied with artwork and be sure to
include all four sides of the design.
If you don't understand everything or are
having problems, please give us a call.
Thanks and good luck.
View Company Profile