- A 70% deposit is payable on acceptance of this quote and prior to production can commence. Proof of balance payment is required prior to collection of your vehicle - strictly COD.
- Design fee is required based on complexity and type of design needed.
- Lead time for production is approximately 10 working days subject to final artwork sign off, stock availability and receipt of the 70% deposit.
- A call out fee of R2500-00 will be charged within a 50km radius of the Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town CBD's. Distances in excess of this will be charged at R5-90 per km. Accommodation will be for the clients account, if applicable
- This quote is valid for 7 days from the date shown on this quote.
- Graffiti cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the vehicles during the application and removal of vinyl under the following circumstances:- - If the vehicle has been re-sprayed due to an accident prior to the branding
- Should a branding slot be missed a cancellation fee of R1500 will be applicable
- Should any vehicle branding be cancelled by client 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, the client will be credited for the application fee. However, any production balance will be due in full.
- Should vehicle branding cancelled by client within 48 hours of the scheduled application date, the full balance owed as per the accepted quote will be due. If the vehicle is then rescheduled for a later application date, an additional application fee as per the accepted quote will be charged.
- All decals, materials and designs remain the property of Graffiti until paid for in full.
- There is a 7 day grace period from day of branding for a client to inform Graffiti of any vinyl lifting / movement / bubbling. Graffiti will schedule a convenient time for branding to be fixed. If Graffiti is not made aware of the vinyl movement, then the warrantee falls away.
- If the vehicle is older than three years at the time of branding
- If paint is lifting on any part of the vehicle or on colour coded plastic areas i.e. plastic bumpers, side beadings etc.
Please Note: All valuables should be removed from your vehicles as Graffiti cannot be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings. The vinyl has a 1 to 2 week settling period for the adhesive to reach its optimum strength with the vehicle surface. Slight movement of the vinyl, or small bubbleson the vinyl after branding are normal and should settle over the 2 week period.
Any application done at the customer's site, please ensure full payment is received by Graffiti before the branding can be done 2019 - Payment Terms
- The content on the Graffiti.co.za website may not be copied or reproduced.
- You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only and that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose.
- Graffiti SA reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice.
- All Special Offers advertised are valid whilst stock lasts.
- Images are for references purposes only.
- Social Media are open public platforms but the user agrees to adhere to a code of conduct. Any interactions that can be interpreted as harassment, racist, sexist, offensive or hate speech are not allowed.
Graffiti SA reserves the right to terminate any user that does not abide by this Code of Conduct.